- In the slot machine, or one-armed-bandit, Book of Ra™, select the amount you would like to play with for the whole game. Then you need to select your bet per line and number of win lines that you would like to play with by using the ‘+ / -’ symbols. You can start the individual spins with the ‘Start’ button, the ‘Autostart’ button starts the spins automatically, and clicking the ‘Stop’ button ends the automatic process.
- Use the ‘Paytable’ button to go to the winnings overview. You can automatically see here the potential prizes based on the size of your bet.
- Double or nothing: The ‘Gamble’ button will appear as soon as you have a winning combination (see Payable). With the Gamble-Game you have the possibility to double your winnings. Your winning odds are 50:50. If you would like to gamble, simply press the ‘Gamble’ button and start the ‘Gamble game’. If you do not want to gamble, just press the ‘Bank’ button.
- You can multiply your stake with the free spins. A combination of 3 or more Book of Ra™ books in any position triggers 10 free spins.
- The stake from your regular spins will be used in the free spins.
- To begin, a bonus symbol will be chosen automatically. This symbol may fall on to any position during the free spins. If the selected symbol appears 2, 3, 4 or 5 times in the the free spins, the value of the symbol is multiplied by the win lines, for example: Stake x 10 win lines. The value of the bonus symbol arises from the bonus symbol itself and the selected stake. The exact value can be found throughout the game under ‘Paytable’.
The RTP is 92.13%.